ROCKR board with two balls already inserted
1 extra 7” suspension ball (for rockr pro)
1 extra 5” suspension ball (for rockr axis)
1 needle fitting
4 velcro straps
TACX NEO/FLUX, SARIS, ZWIFT, ELITE, AND ALL WHEEL-ON TRAINERS:
1. Remove your ROCKR from its shipping box.
2. Open up your Parts Box that includes the following items:
4. Attach your bicycle to your trainer, but don’t hop on just yet!
5. Slide the trainer and bike side to side until the bicycle is centered over the centerline of the ROCKR board.
6. Slip the provided Velcro Straps under the slots that seem most appropriate and up through the next slot, secure two around each of the trainer’s legs or around the rear body.
7. Attach your bicycle to your ROCKR and hop on!
8. Air pressure should not exceed 4 psi and we recommend as little air as possible while providing comfort and stability. Over-inflation may cause balls to tear at the seam or the boards to warp
9. Enjoy your new ROCKR and tag @rockrindoortraining on Instagram when you post a photo!