ROCKR board with two balls already inserted
1 extra 7” suspension ball (for rockr pro)
1 extra 5” suspension ball (for rockr axis)
1 needle fitting
2 kickr core specific clamps
1 bag with (2) clamp bolts
2 attachment bolts
KICKR CORE SETUP:
1. Remove your ROCKR from its shipping box.
2. Open up your Parts Box that includes the following items:
4. Attach your bicycles to your KICKR CORE, but don’t hop on just yet!
5. Slide the KICKR CORE and bike side to side until the bicycle is centered over the centerline of the ROCKR board.
6. Slide the (2) KICKR CORE Specific Clamps around the legs of the KICKR CORE. Screw in the provided bolts to firmly attach your trainer.
7. Attach your bicycle to your ROCKR and hop on!
8. Air pressure should not exceed 4 psi and we recommend as little air as possible while providing comfort and stability. Over-inflation may cause balls to tear at the seam or the boards to warp.
9. Enjoy your new ROCKR and tag @rockrindoortraining on Instagram when you post a photo!